Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 129% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 238,644 (€2,639) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)