Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.032 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 53% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 137,622 (₨133,319) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 3 hours ago)