Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.436 RUB / LYD *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,656 (2,292 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)