Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.975 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,385 (ARS $105,993) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)