Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.329 RUB / MAD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 76% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 179,405 (21,539 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)