Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.984 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 113,052 (ARS $114,857) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)