Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 207.988 RUB / BHD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 158% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 247,511 (Dinar 1,190) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)