Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.940 RUB / MVR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 168% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 283,940 (57,476 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)