Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00181 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 153,074 (﷼ 84,405,505) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)