Cost of living in Madras, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.053 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,216 (₨111,354) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)