Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11592 RUB / AOA *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 139,419 (1,202,682 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)