Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.382 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 173% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 289,109 (€3,129) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)