Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.104 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 226% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 315,926 (€3,468) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)