Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.131 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 175% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 272,487 (€2,990) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)