Cost of living in León, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.382 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 147% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 217,541 (€2,355) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)