Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 173% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 240,229 (€2,657) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)