Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 78.788 RUB / USD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 190% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 278,431 ($3,534) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)