Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.104 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 73% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 157,222 ($b14,160) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)