Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 249.570 RUB / KWD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 155% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 252,750 (Dinar 1,013) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)