Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.567 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 57% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,077 (12,628元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kaunas costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibarra costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,008 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)