Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.398 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 55% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 162,447 (14,252元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)