Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.928 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 176,338 (8,849 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)