Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.777 RUB / UAH
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 27% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,925 (42,112₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)