Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.648 RUB / NPR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 45% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,106 (₨ 213,170) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)