Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.631 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,541 (€1,869) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)