Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.382 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 204% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 310,437 (€3,360) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 3 hours ago)