Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.300 RUB / CZK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 157,985 (47,876 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 3 hours ago)