Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.061 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 58% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,754 (₨132,603) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)