Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47357 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,756 (₨216,984) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)