Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02046 RUB / UGX
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 70% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 158,443 (7,743,680 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)