Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.002 RUB / AFN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 45% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 149,816 (149,507 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)