Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.002 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 90% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 172,936 (RM9,101) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)