Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00181 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 132,685 (﷼ 73,252,878) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)