Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10185 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 168,603 (CH$1,655,482) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)