Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.525 RUB / RON
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,472 (7,259 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 3 hours ago)