Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 77.145 RUB / USD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 210% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 310,243 ($4,022) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kinshasa costs 200,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)