Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.405 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 97% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 191,243 (16,768元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 5 hours ago)