Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.439 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 218% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 282,714 (NZ$5,391) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)