Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.734 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 256,934 (¥349,897) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)