Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.398 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 119% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 227,897 (19,994元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)