Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04017 RUB / CDF *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,677 (2,979,213 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)