Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.032 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 104,278 (₨101,044) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)