Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36491 RUB / GYD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 116% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 192,568 (527,718 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)