Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.109 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 197% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 291,283 (€3,162) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)