Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.104 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 272% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 334,959 (€3,677) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)