Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.196 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk you would need to make just about руб 75,262 (7,382TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 2 hours ago)