Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.561 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 237% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 320,399 (14,202 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)