Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 51.190 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 213% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 275,141 (NZ$5,375) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)