Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.912 RUB / BDT
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 89% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 185,555 (Taka 203,402) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)