Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15478 RUB / SYP *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk you would need to make just about руб 88,632 (572,618 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)